|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||$70k - $100k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 05:16|
Our client based in Sydney are looking for a hardworking Engineering Surveyor to join their team on large civil construction projects.
My client is a national, well-respected company that specialises in all aspects of Laser Scanning, Utility Detection and Mapping, Engineering and Licensed Surveying and will allow you to gain exposure to a range of projects and the very latest technology.
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Australian recognised Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma
- Must have 3+ years Construction/ Engineering Surveyor exp
- RMS exerience & 12D experience highly regarded
- 3D laser scanning experience beneficial
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal with both colleagues and clients
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, Leica and GPS
- Proficient with Leica
- Current driving licence
- Must be a team player
Roles and Responsibilities of the Engineering Surveyor will include:
- Perform fieldwork, calculations, data reduction and manipulation
- Concrete structures and set-out.
- All aspects of Surveying using the latest technology including GPS.
- Working both autonomously and in teams
- Conduct daily surveys
- Proficiently manage survey equipment and software
What this opportunity can offer you
- Busy inclusive firm working on great tier 1 projects with a solid support structure on offer
- Ongoing professional development encouraged
- Opportunity to be trained in 3D spatial laser scanning
- Work with a range of clients including Engineers, Architects, Construction Companies, Builders and Developers.
- Offer competitive salary packages $70k - $100k base + super (salary negotiable depending on exp.)
- An environment where values and behaviours are embraced with a healthy work-life balance
- Projects across Sydney but primarily based in the CBD
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's