|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2020|
My client, based in North QLD, is looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor to join their team on large civil construction projects.
The successful candidate will have 5 + years surveying experience on large infrastructure projects and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a motivated and hard-working team.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Busy, inclusive Civil construction firm
- The company specialises in the design, construction and rehabilitation of civil infrastructure for all levels of Government as well as private clients - construction, earthmoving, agricultural, and mining industries
- Ongoing professional development encouraged
- Great company culture, high staff retention
- Projects across North QLD
- This is a permanent position
- Australian recognised Survey Degree is essential
- 5+ years Engineering Surveying experience
- Must have previously worked on a TMR project
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Must have previous experience in a client-facing role.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's