|Job Title:||Engineering Surveyor|
|Salary:||$70k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Mayne|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2020 05:46|
My client based in Sydney is looking for an experienced Engineering Surveyor to join their team on large civil construction projects in Sydney's western suburbs.
The successful candidate will have 5 + years surveying experience on large infrastructure projects and have the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a motivated and hard-working team.
What this opportunity can offer you:
- Busy, inclusive and progressive survey firm
- Work on high profile, tier 1 projects
- Strong pipeline of projects
- Ongoing professional development encouraged and a clear progression pathway for the right candidates
- Projects across Sydney but current projects are primarily focused in Sydney's west.
- Australian recognised Survey Quals - Degree or Diploma
- 5+ years Engineering Surveying experience
- Must have previously worked on an RMS project
- 12D experience essential
- Must be highly motivated and with a strong work ethic
- Must have previous experience in a client-facing role.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our or any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sophie Mayne on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$33-50p/h - Negotiable depending on experience
Senior Engineering Surveyor
$90k - $110k + super (negotiable depending on exp)
$80k - $100k +super (negotiable depending on exp)
$90k - $110k +super (negotiable depending on exp)