|Job Title:||Environmental Consultant|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 13:47|
My Client is seeking an Environmental Consultant with 5-8 years’ relevant industry experience in a consulting, private industry or a government environment to join their Sydney team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science, Environmental Planning, Environmental Engineering or similar.
- Experience in environmental consulting, including environmental planning, impact assessment and/or statutory approval processes.
- Project management and business development experience would be highly regarded but not essential
- Research and analytical skills and excellent report writing skills.
- Membership of relevant professional institutions/professional peer bodies.
The key focus of this role is to provide input to a range of environmental related projects and associated statutory approvals. This will include large infrastructure projects and smaller projects in a diverse range of sectors including transport, local and state government, energy and water. The role is part of a regional team and will require some interstate travel. Experience in ACT, Victoria or NSW viewed favourably.
In this role you will:
- Provide environmental input for a broad range of projects, both within the Queensland Environment and Resources group and for multi-disciplinary projects undertaken in the office/region
- Be involved in business development for environmental related work in the group.
- Prepare project reports for clients summarising environmental outcomes and strategically advising on best outcomes.
- Contribute to the development of less-experienced environmental professionals within the team in both general environmental principals and techniques, as well as specific environmental capability.
- Liaise with other office discipline groups on such project related matters.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's