Environmental Health Officer
|Job Title:||Environmental Health Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021|
You will be able to demonstrate your excellent industry knowledge and previous experience working for a Local Council as an EHO. You will be able to competently complete registered premises inspections whilst communicating with local proprietors in a professional manner. This role will pay $50p/h + super for candidates at a Band 6 level with previous local government experience.
You will be working on
- Customer complaint investigations
- Public Health and Wellbeing Act inspections
- Food Act inspections
- Pandemic Team support
- Health promotion support and program implementation and development
- Customer engagement and setting expectations
- Suitable qualifications – Bachelor of Applied Science or Health Science (Environmental Health) – or recognised equivalency
- Recent public sector experience as a practicing Environmental Health Officer, or membership with Environmental Health Australia
- Current Victorian driver licence.
- Previous Local Government experience as an EHO.