EOI - Commercial Construction Foreman - Education Projects
|Job Title:||EOI - Commercial Construction Foreman - Education Projects|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020|
Roles & responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes, structure or general foreman on medium to high rise projects in Sydney
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Alex Mitchell on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.