EOI - Project Manager - New Build
|Job Title:||EOI - Project Manager - New Build|
|Contact Name:||Alex Mitchell|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 14:47|
Due to a strong pipeline and current project workload this leading Australian builder are looking to secure the services of a Senior Project Manager with experience managing large projects in excess of $20Mill.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include:
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Managing client and consultant relationships
- Driving construction teams and subcontractors on site
- Bringing projects in on time, to quality and under budget
- Tertiary Qualifications are essential
- Experience managing complex commercial projects in excess of $50 Million
- Client facing with a proven track record in working well under pressure
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors etc
- Ability to lead and performance manage a large construction team to achieve agreed outcome.
- Strong ethos on staff retention and getting the culture right, great atmosphere and highly respected
- Turnover in excess of $500m
- Experienced and dedicated senior management team
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Alex Mitchell on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's