EOI: Site Manager
|Job Title:||EOI: Site Manager|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020 15:31|
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a commercial site with further projects to come located across NSW.
As the Site Manager you will be responsible for:
- Management and leadership for the co-ordination of trades, direct labour and materials
- Liaison between Engineers, Senior Management and Architects
- Ensuring that problems are resolved and all personnel on-site adhere and maintain a high standard of Health & Safety.
- Driving project to completion on time, to quality and under budget
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Site Management position for a principal contractor
- Experience working on projects from $5M to $20M
- Experience in upgrades and refurbishments to pubic domain
- Construction-related tertiary qualification
- Strong communication, negotiation and business development skills
- The ability to lead a team, communicating effectively with people at every stage of the project
- A desire to take on a long-term role where you will grow with the business
- Must be open to short-term relocation and regional travel for future projects
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's