Building Coordinator - Residential
|Job Title:||Building Coordinator - Residential|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 15:16|
A successful residential builder established for 15 years with a reputation for building quality custom homes, as well as medium density developments. Currently building around 200 homes per year, they have plenty of work in the pipeline for years to come. A family feel business with excellent staff tenure where you can expect to enjoy a relaxed work environment working as part of a tight knit team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients maintaining relationships and providing exceptional customer service
- Maintaining accurate documentation and manage workflow on each job
- Preparing contracts and applying for building permits
- Liaising with all internal departments - design, estimating and construction
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience in a client focused role with a home builder
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- Organisation and time management skills to manage workflow
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive starting salary as well as a great team of people to work with and genuine job satisfaction and work/life balance. A team who are passionate about what they do but don't take themselves too seriously and regularly celebrate success.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your CV through today or call Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's