|Job Title:||Estimating Manager|
|Location:||South Eastern Suburbs|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Rogers|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020|
Leading the market in terms of annual site starts and workplace culture, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of Victoria's leading volume builders and take the next step in your career. Following an internal promotion, they are seeking a Technical Services Manager to head up their development team across estimating and drafting.
This builder boasts impressive longevity in its workforce and genuinely rewards loyalty and hard work with average tenure of employees above and beyond that of their competitors. If you are looking for a long-term opportunity working for a company that you'll be proud to represent, then look no further.
Reporting to the VIC Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of BOQ estimators to provide complete and accurate BOQs to be used for setting retail pricing and as the basis for purchase orders
- Coordinating the Master Drawing team to provide Master design and documentation
- Managing workflow and driving the team to deliver results
- Developing and maintaining the Variation Price Book/ Catalogue
- Ongoing training and development of individuals
- Facilitating the continuous improvement of systems and processes
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in estimating with volume home builders
- BOQ/ Development estimating experience will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated management capability and ability to drive a successful team
- Databuild software skills (essential)
- A proactive approach to your work and high-level problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
You can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, on-site parking, opportunity to work close to home in the South East and the chance to work as part of a high performing leadership team to accelerate your career progression in a market leader.
If this sounds like the job for you, please contact Lauren Rogers today on 0422 046 243 for more information or click apply now!
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's