|Job Published:||June 23, 2020|
This is a great opportunity for you to gain exposure to Tier 1 clients whose names are renowned in the industry for being the best.
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the civil space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Sydney.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Project Manager you will require:
• Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $100K - $6M
• Exposure to Ground Stabilisation, Ground Anchors, Shotcreting, Rock Bolts, Structural Modifications and more
• Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
Thanks for your consideration.