|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 05:45|
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the civil and earthworks space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Sydney.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $50K - $5M
• Council experience is essential
• Exposure to streetscapes and roads is highly desired
• Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.