|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 07:31|
Over the last 18 years this well-known and highly successful commercial builder has secured its place within the Education, Health and Government sectors.
With a highly professional and collaborative environment they are a company whose employees are valued and provided with ongoing support and real opportunities for career advancement.
With ongoing growth comes the requirement for additional resources. Therefore, they now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Estimator to join their team.
You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who want to grow and develop your skills to become the best in your field.
- Values - $5-$30mil
- Aged Care Facilities
Duties in your role will include:
- Tender submissions
- Responsible for assessing, measuring and completing take offs
- Prepare cost plans and complete client pricing schedules
- Preparation of construction budget and hand over to construction team
- Provide value engineering, tender clarification and value add service to clients through the tender process.
To be successful in your application you will require the following experience:
- Proven local experience in the role of Estimator working on institutional, government or community projects with values no less than $5mil
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Track record of liaising closely with PM’s and Subcontractors
- Ambitious and hungry to develop
- A real passion for construction
What’s in it for you:
- Real opportunity for career advancement
- Supportive management at all levels
- A collaborative environment where your voice is heard
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Mitchell Kelly - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.