|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 19:47|
With a highly professional and collaborative environment they are a company whose employees are valued and provided with ongoing support and real opportunities for career advancement.
With ongoing growth comes the requirement for additional resources. Therefore, they now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Estimator to join their team.
You will have previous experience within Melbourne’s highly competitive commercial construction sector ideally working on similar projects and be the kind of person who want to grow and develop your skills to become the best in your field.
- Values - $5-$30mil
- Aged Care Facilities
- Tender submissions
- Responsible for assessing, measuring and completing take offs
- Prepare cost plans and complete client pricing schedules
- Preparation of construction budget and hand over to construction team
- Provide value engineering, tender clarification and value add service to clients through the tender process.
- Proven local experience in the role of Estimator working on institutional, government or community projects with values no less than $5mil
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Track record of liaising closely with PM’s and Subcontractors
- Ambitious and hungry to develop
- A real passion for construction
- Real opportunity for career advancement
- Supportive management at all levels
- A collaborative environment where your voice is heard
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.