|Salary:||$120,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2019 05:45|
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire an Estimator that has the ability to price up station upgrade projects which includes both structures and systems on the project.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
• Experience in estimating projects for either TfNSW or Sydney Trains
• At least 5 years' experience as an Estimator within NSW
• Candidates with track experience will also be considered for the role
• Strong base of subcontractors delivering refurbishment and upgrade works
• Full working rights within Australia
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.