|Salary:||Up to $140,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2019 05:46|
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire an Estimator that has the ability to price up track maintenance and upgrade projects which also includes a new construction component and signalling.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Engineering (civil) degree or equivalent
• Experience in estimating projects for track upgrades, maintenance and renewals
• At least 5 years' experience as an Estimator within AUS
• Strong base of subcontractors delivering track and upgrade works
• Full working rights within Australia
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.