|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 10:46|
Our client is one of Australia’s leading luxury builders, renown for building stunningly designed architectural homes across the South Eastern suburbs. This position is available due to consistent growth in the business and is a stand out opportunity for an an experienced Estimator to join the team and continue to grow with and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Work on luxury projects up to $7m
- Reviewing drawings, specifications & contract documents
- Prep & admin of project estimates and tenders
- Variety of BOQ’s and evaluate the building materials required for each job
- Managing RFI’s
- Tendering addendums with Architects and other contractors
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour and materials
- Calculate customer variation costs
- Monitor plans, budgets and expenditure and report accordingly
- Liaise with Supervisors and other subcontractors
- Coordinate deliveries in association with site based staff
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in estimating, quantity surveying and contract administration in residential construction with exposure to high end, bespoke designed homes
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO