|Contact Name:||Mitchell Kelly|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 16:47|
They provide a positive and truly collaborative environment where their employees are given every opportunity to develop and grow their skills to become the best in their field.
Due to their going through another growth phase, they now have an immediate requirement for a passionate and driven Estimator to join their team.
You will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the role of Estimator working within Melbourne’s commercial construction sector. Projects you will be working on will include government, education and health projects previous experience within this space is highly regarded. You will be driven, professional and be able to work without supervision.
- Values - $5mil-$50mil
- Tender submissions
- Responsible for assessing, measuring and completing take offs
- Prepare cost plans and complete client pricing schedules
- Preparation of Construction Budget and hand over to construction team
- Provide value engineering, tender clarification and value add service to clients through the tender process.
- Proven local experience in the role of Estimator working on institutional, government or community projects with values $10-$20mil
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Track record of liaising closely with PM’s and Subcontractors
- Your own network of trades and subcontractors (highly regarded)
- A real passion for construction
- An employer who respects your experience
- Real autonomy in you role
- Supportive management at all levels
- A collaborative environment where your voice is heard
To learn more about this position please get in touch with Mitchell Kelly - 03 8535 3100, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.