|Salary:||$70k - $90k + super|
|Contact Name:||Anca Marinescu|
|Job Published:||October 13, 2019 07:15|
The projects they produce steel frames for are large commercial sites like hospitals, aged care and universities. They also do transportable buildings.
- Estimate all material, labour, plant and equipment to carry out supply and installation of structural steel works for any structural steel project
- Interpreting the Engineering and Working Drawings provided by the Builder.
- Prepare take-off quantities of steel and material lists.
- Create opportunities for new customers
- Follow Up on existing quotes and customers
- Provide Summary Reports etc. for tracking
- Work in a cooperative/harmonious team environment
- Motivated, pro-active person who can work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Strong willingness to learn and grow with company.
- Organised and Flexible, with an open mind to explore new ideas.
- Attention to detail, with a strong emphasis on accuracy and consistency.
- Good communication skills and Balanced Judgement.
- Ability to interpret Architectural, Engineering and Fabrication drawings.
- Knowledge of residential/commercial building processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of fabrication processes and techniques.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's