|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019|
This contractor is an Australian owned and established business, with a strong presence in the civil and construction space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects across Australia.
As the Estimator, you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Risk analysis of project via the plans and also programs
• Using Benchmark as a tool for estimating
• Collecting and analysing the scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $100K - $15M
• Brownfield Construction/Utilities/Infrastructure experience is highly regarded
• Remediation experience is essential to the role and the right candidate
• Sound knowledge of the QLD construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.