|Contact Name:||Izzy Ringhofer|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2019 17:46|
They are looking for a hardworking and proactive Intermediate Estimator to join their team.
- The preparation and costing variation documentations
- Deal with CC, DA and OC council requirements
- Develop and detail projects for Structural design and check for cost savings in designs and/or construction techniques
- Using industry and trade knowledge ascertain if drawn proposals can be built and determine most cost effective construction methods
- Negotiation for the purchasing of all materials/ trade negotiations
- Advise on any impact of new building regulations & standards on the products they are using or the method of construction
- The updating and ordering of projects in Cubit including the creation of items and recipes
- Minimum 3 years' of experience Estimating experience working on Commercial Fit Out Projects in Australia
- Excellent man management skills and the ability to multi task
- Experience using and maintaining estimating software and databases, preferably Cubit
- Working knowledge of applicable building codes
- English language literacy and fluency
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Izzy Ringhofer on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.