|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 05:46|
My client is one of the peninsula's most well known high end residential builders. Renown for building or renovating stunningly designed bespoke homes they are seeking an experienced local Estimator to join the team and continue to grow with and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Work on architectural luxury projects with no two being the same
- Be able to review and document amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Complete Estimating take-offs, entering results into Databuild to create an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes, resolve and raise purchase orders to suppliers.
- Liaise with site supervisors, subcontractors or suppliers during the course of construction to resolve detail and queries
- Apply and obtain building permits, assisting to resolve issues where required with the team.
- Issue orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensure construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalise construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
- Maintain job files during the course of construction
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in residential estimating and ideally have used Data build software
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO