Estimator - Landscapes
|Job Title:||Estimator - Landscapes|
|Contact Name:||Ross Breen|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2019 05:01|
Our client is looking for a capable Estimator to join their team. This is a fresh opportunity with an established brand for someone to move from a Construction background, into the client facing role.
The company is looking for a full time Estimator to join the account management and design teams, to support the delivery of multiple residential projects across Sydney (primarily East, North and Inner west).
The client are seeking an experienced professional who knows how to build, understands all aspects of construction, and wants to translate this into an office based estimating and client liaison role.
- The first point of contact with new business leads
- Manage the client relationship throughout design stage
- Cultivating new business and documentation
- Manage the sales process
- Activate business leads, undertake and follow-up meetings to obtain project approvals
- Produce project briefs and site analysis for client presentations
- Development of construction budget estimates and quotation
- Accurately and completely administer projects to achieve internal and external compliance
- Coordinate all pre-construction handover and design team liaison
- Work with Project Managers to deliver the hands-on project as specified in the day to day
- Maintaining involvement right through to delivery phase
- Minimum 5 + years overall experience in the construction industry, with experience in estimating, project management or account management.
- Successful completion of Certificate IV in Building and Construction, or Landscape Construction
- Well-rounded experience across all facets of landscaping and construction
- Keen to deliver prestigious, high-quality projects for high end clients.
- Experienced in delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget.
- A background in high-end residential projects and a solid work history with reliable references.
- Strong client relationship skills; can influence and negotiate at the highest level.
- Detailed, planned, organised, efficient and effective.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Ross Breen on + 61 29376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO