|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 17:01|
- Work on architectural luxury projects with no two being the same
- Contributing to the development of the costing systems & inventory.
- Be able to review and document amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Complete Estimating take-offs, entering results to create an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Ensuring margins are maintained throughout the job cycle.
- Liaise with site supervisors, subcontractors or suppliers during the course of construction to resolve detail and queries
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in estimating, quantity surveying and contract administration in residential construction with exposure to high end, bespoke designed homes
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO