|Salary:||$80,000 - $10,000 + Super|
|Contact Name:||Sam Carew|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 04:46|
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the landscapes space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Sydney and have excellent staff retention.
On offer is the chance to work in a collaborative culture, where the development & training of employees is of the highest priority!
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Strong computer skills - the use of benchmark is highly regarded
• Experience on Landscape projects
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $500K - $5M
• Exposure to streetscapes and roads is highly desired
• Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Sam Carew on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.