|Salary:||Up to $130,000 Package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 14:02|
This contractor is an Australian owned and established business, with a strong presence in the commercial construction space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects across Australia.
As the Estimator, you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Risk analysis of project via the plans and also programs
• Using Benchmark as a tool for estimating
• Collecting and analysing the scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Engineering
• Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency
• Experience in estimating projects valued between $100K - $15M
• Commercial Construction experience essential
• Experience pricing from first principals and BOQ
• Sound knowledge of the QLD construction market including sub-contractors
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.