|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020|
- Work on architecturally designed homes with each being unique and luxury no two being the same
- Be able to review and document variations on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Complete Estimating take-offs, entering results into the CRM to create an accurate BOQ's.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes, resolve and raise purchase orders to suppliers.
- Liaise with site supervisors, subcontractors or suppliers during the course of construction to resolve detail and queries
- Apply and obtain building permits, assisting to resolve issues where required with the team.
- Issue orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensure construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalize construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- Ideally a minimum of 1-2 years previous experience in estimating in residential construction with exposure to architectural homes and unit developments.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on email@example.com or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO