|Contact Name:||Rebecca Cleaver|
|Job Published:||January 30, 2020 11:48|
Our client is only one of a small handful of Melbourne's leading high end luxury developer/builders. Renown for designing and building stunning and highly sought after developments across the Bayside suburbs. This position is available due to consistent growth in the business and is a stand out opportunity for an an experienced Estimator to join the team and continue to grow with and celebrate their accomplishments.
- Be able to review and document amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Complete Estimating take-offs, entering results into Databuild to create an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Liaise with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes, resolve and raise purchase orders to suppliers.
- Liaise with site supervisors, subcontractors or suppliers during the course of construction to resolve detail and queries
- Apply and obtain building permits, assisting to resolve issues where required with the team.
- Issue orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensure construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalise construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
- Maintain job files during the course of construction
Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in estimating with exposure to high end unit/apartment projects.
More detail can be provided on submission of resume.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Rebecca Cleaver on firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram:
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO