|Salary:||Up to $200K Package|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2020 05:46|
Due to their ongoing success, they are looking to hire an Estimator that has the ability to price up industrial projects (e.g. Warehouses) and Station Upgrade projects which does not include civil works.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
• Creating tenders from first principals
• Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
• Liaising with clients for submission creations
• Collecting and analysing scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
• Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
To be considered for the position of Estimator you will require:
• Construction/Engineering degree or equivalent
• Experience working on station refurbishments will be highly regarded
• At least 5 years' experience as an Estimator within NSW
• Experience using Cubit/Buildsoft is ideal
• Strong base of subcontractors delivering refurbishment and upgrade works
• Full working rights within Australia
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.