|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 11:16|
My client are a boutique home builder dedicated to providing high quality builds and customer service, proven by their repeat business and referrals. Their services range from luxury residential projects to multi-unit developments and project management services. As a whole package they will design and build your perfect home from start to finish.
Reporting the the Project Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Completing Estimating take-offs and creating BOQs using Databuild
- Contributing to the development of the costing systems & inventory
- Reviewing and documenting amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings
- Ensuring margins are maintained throughout the job cycle
- Liaising with site supervisors, subcontractors and suppliers
- Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 3+ years previous experience in residential estimating with the ability to create BOQs from scratch
- Custom builder experience will be highly regarded
- Advanced Databuild skills
This is an opportunity to work for a builder where you will work on challenging projects, be able to get involved in systems development and grow with the business, which has a busy pipeline of work ahead.
The role will offer a competitive starting salary of up to $90,000 + Super, as well as a great team to work with to deliver a product you'll be proud to represent.
If this sounds like the role for you, click "apply now" or for further information please contact Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.