|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 05:46|
My client are a custom and multi unit home builder dedicated to providing high quality builds and customer service, proven by their repeat business and referrals. Their services range from custom residential projects to multi-unit developments and project management services.
Reporting the the Estimating Manager, the responsibilities will include:
- Completing Estimating take-offs and creating BOQs using Databuild
- Contributing to the development of the costing systems & inventory
- Reviewing and documenting amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings
- Ensuring margins are maintained throughout the job cycle
- Liaising with site supervisors, subcontractors and suppliers
- Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is essential
- A minimum of 3+ years previous experience in residential estimating with the ability to create BOQs from scratch
- Custom builder experience will be highly regarded
- Advanced Databuild skills
This is an opportunity to work for a builder where you will work on challenging projects, be able to get involved in systems development and grow with the business, which has a busy pipeline of work ahead.
The role will offer a competitive starting salary of up to $100,000 + Super, as well as a great team to work with to deliver a product you'll be proud to represent.
If this sounds like the role for you, click "apply now" or for further information please contact Lauren Rogers on 8535 3100.