|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020|
This company is an Australian owned and established business, with a strong presence in the civil and construction space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects across Australia.
As the Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating tenders from first principals
- Negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers
- Risk analysis of project via the plans and also programs
- Using Benchmark as a tool for estimating
- Collecting and analysing the scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project
- Setting programs and budgets from structure through to handover
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- Experience in estimating projects valued between $100K - $15M
- Brownfield Construction/Utilities/Infrastructure experience is highly regarded
- Remediation experience is essential to the role and the right candidate
- Sound knowledge of the NSW construction market including sub-contractors
Applications from candidates overseas with no Australian experience will not be considered.
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's