|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020|
What you'll be doing:
- Review and study the tender documents / drawings
- Prepare the material take off from tender drawings
- Estimate the cost of all tender requirements from first principles, including the manpower, equipment’s and operations
- Conduct site visits if required
- Compile and submit appropriate tender documents
- Support in variations study, during project execution
- Engineering or Construction qualification and Structural steel experience
- Previous experience in structural steel estimation
- Wide connection and knowledge of different suppliers / subcontractor in relevant to works and ability to bring them across
- Excellent written and verbal communications skill
- Great attitude
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's