|Job Published:||June 09, 2020 14:16|
Our client is a boutique builder of high-end, architecturally designed residential homes. They continue to deliver quality developments and have a strong pipeline of work for the next five years. With so much growth projected they are seeking an experienced Estimator to join the business and grow with the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and documenting amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Completing Estimating take-offs and creating an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Liaising with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes and raising purchase orders.
- Issuing orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensuring construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalising construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
- Maintaining job files during the course of construction
- A Diploma of building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years’ Experience working as an Estimator in the High-end Residential space is essential. Exposure to apartments/ townhouses would be an advantage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.