|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020|
Our client delivers an array of works from general construction and civil works through to heritage refurbishment or remediation. Their diverse portfolio is interesting and will ensure varied work. They have a flat management structure which ensures staff feel valued and able to make a real difference to the business. Due to ongoing demand for work in their sector they have an immediate need for an estimator to join their team in Melbourne.
As the Estimator you will be responsible for:
- Accurately, and quickly estimating commercial projects at a competitive price
- Identifying savings in projects tendered, to ensure competitive pricing
- Working with project managers to win more work from existing clients
To be consider for the role of Estimator you must:
- Have at least six years appropriate estimating experience in Victoria
- Be hardworking and want to give clients good service
- Be accurate and careful in your work
- Be a strong communicator
- Have experience of using specialist IT estimating programs
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Richard Crosby on 0434 399 770 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.