|Contact Name:||Glen Violantzis|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2022|
About the Role Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting construction drawings, request for tender documentation and other related documentation for tender submissions.
- Preparing and undertaking measurements, estimate take-offs and trade packages.
- Liaising with and engaging potential subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers to obtain accurate quotations.
- Reviewing and evaluating subcontractor pricing and presenting pricing to bid manger.
- Preparing tender schedules including proposed methodology.
- Undertaking tender programming.
- Building and maintaining a rate library.
- A tertiary qualification in building, construction management, cost planning and estimating or equivalent.
- 3+ years of estimating experience in commercial construction (residential experience is also desirable).
- Ability to understand and interpret tender documentation.
- Experience in using estimating software (with a preference for CUBIT).
- Strong mathematics and IT skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications, including MS Project.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for your work and the building and construction industry
- Current Driver’s License.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Prepared to undergo background checks.
- Opportunity to join a team of high achieving and highly experienced people working collaboratively towards a common goal.
- Future-focused, delivering tenders and projects with modern technology and cloud software.
- Flexible working arrangements. We understand the benefit of achieving a work life balance and the need to meet external family and carer commitments. We want to enable our employees to be with us throughout different life stages and work with our employees to create individual flexibility where required.
- Future career progression in a growing company (grow with the company).
- We understand the need for fresh ground beans on hand.
- Fresh modern office located in Lane Cove, with green spaces, kitchen facilities, fresh bean, meeting and break out rooms.
- Salary range from $100,000k - $120,000k negotiable based on your skills and experience.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to $120,000 Package
Estimating team leader
Estimator | Commercial Construction
Senior Sales Estimator - Residential
90,000 - 110,000 + Super based on experience
Scheduling & Estimating Manager
Sales Estimator | Residential Builder
Supervisor / Assessor (NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED)
Pre-construction Client Relations Officer | Project Homes
Upwards of $75k+superannuation