|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 19:47|
They have a strong history of completing projects up to $15mil and therefore have always had, and will continue to have a strong pipeline of work because of this.
They provide a collaborative environment where each team members voice is heard and their experience is respected.
This coupled with a fantastic work / life balance means it's a place where staff turnover is almost non-existent.
They now have an immediate requirement for an experience Estimator to join their team.
Duties in your role will include:
- Preparation of initial estimating assessment of tenders
- Generating accurate costing estimates & bills of quantities for each project
- Final preparation and presentation of rated and coded Bill of Quantities
- Comparison and analysis of subcontractor pricing
- Previous experience in Australian commercial construction market
- Demonstrated analytical abilities
- Strong software skills (Buildsoft highly regarded)
- Experience estimating commercial projects - Values minimum $2mil (Education projects highly regarded)
- Proactive problem solver but also able to ask for help where needed
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail