Foreman - Civil
|Job Title:||Foreman - Civil|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2020|
This contractor is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in metro and regional areas of NSW. Their business boasts high staff retention and a flat line management structure.
As the Civil Foreman you will be responsible for:
• Lead a team of direct and subcontracted tradesmen
• Conducting both on and off site toolbox meetings
• Quality Assurance
• Scheduling and planning work
• Working closely with the Project Engineer and reporting to the Project Manager
To be considered for the Civil Foreman position you will require:
• At least 4 years experience in a Site Supervisor or Site Foreman role
• Supervision of projects over $1.5M
• Exposure to NSW Civil Contractors and knowledge of earthworks
• All relevant licenses and tickets
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Carl Matthews on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
With the current Health situation we are all experiencing in the community please allow for a slightly slower process as this situation evolves, I will endeavor to respond to all in a timely manner and provide updates on live vacancies.
Thanks for your consideration.