Estimator - Medium Density
|Job Title:||Estimator - Medium Density|
|Salary:||$80,000 - $90,000 + Super|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 11:47|
Work for a leading brand in Residential Building here in Melbourne that builds over 1000 homes per year.
As well as a booming volume homes business, the company also has a projects division that is growing rapidly. They are partnered with some of Victoria’s leading land developers to provide quality townhouses and have at least 5 years work in the pipeline already.
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will have a varied role as a Projects Estimator, including:
- Using Databuild to complete take-offs accurately and within budgeted timelines
- Producing accurate bill of quantities (BOQ).
- Ensuring working drawings, specifications, HIA contract and post contract variations are aligned.
- Assisting with the Tendering and Procurement requirements of the department.
- Completing contract quotations and project specific costings for new developments.
To be considered for the role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years Production Estimating experience
- Strong Databuild experience
- A positive attitude and a desire to develop your skills and experience
- Excellent numerical and communication skills
- An exposure to Medium Density, Sales and/or Tendering experience would be an advantage.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's