Estimator / Supervisor
|Job Title:||Estimator / Supervisor|
|Salary:||$competitive plus vehicle, plus phone, plus laptop|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 09:46|
The Estimator/ Supervisor for the Brisbane team will be responsible for assessing, estimating and delivering repairs and renovations to small to large residential properties.
They will be supported by an experienced management team and an office based Project Coordinator. The Estimator/Supervisor is predominantly a site based role, across multiple sites.
About you (the following skills and experience are desirable):
- Experience in insurance/ remedial/ renovations/ fit-out construction across small to large, domestic and commercial construction repairs
- Experience in estimating construction works in domestic and/or commercial properties
- Experience working directly with clients, building consultants, and all construction related trades and suppliers
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to oversee more than one project simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Understanding of relevant Building codes and Australian standards.
If you feel that this sounds like the job for you click apply or get in touch for more info (email@example.com).
All applicants are treated as confidential.