|Job Title:||Facade Engineer|
|Salary:||$110k - $130k + super|
|Contact Name:||Emily Roberson|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2020 05:45|
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking company who provide themselves on developing innovative ideas and solutions
This role reports to the managers of the facade and structural teams, and will work across a wide range of projects in the commercial, public and private sectors.
To be considered for the position of Structural / Facade Engineer, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years structural and/or facade engineering experience
- Strong structural design skills
- Facade experience (preferable)
- Client facing experience
- Experience with Strand7 finite element analysis software (preferable)
- Construction supervision experience (preferable)
- Prior hands on rope access experience or a willingness to do a rope access training course and abseil off multi-storey buildings
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Emily Roberson on 02 9376 8200 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's