Facilities Coordinator - Clientside.
|Job Title:||Facilities Coordinator - Clientside.|
|Industry:||Property and Real Estate|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021|
Your new company are Australia's premier builder, owner & operator of Data Centers. They've been through a seriously impressive period of growth over the last 12 months, and the next 12 months look to be just as busy. They've attracted top candidates from Australia's leading Building, Services & Facilities Management companies.
This is an outstanding opportunity for either an Facilities Administrator / Coordinator to join a company that cares about your progression. There have been three promotions on the same team. Your responsibilities will include;
- Coordinating all soft services facilities maintenance activities
- Supervising access to the facilities for clients, guests, contractors & suppliers.
- Holding joint responsibility for the overall presentation of the facilities - internal & external.
- Site walks to determine the need for repair & renovations.
- Supervising of staff, as directed by management.
- Since the company are looking to double in size over the next 12 months, you will have opportunities to progress your career quickly that you won't find elsewhere. 3 Facilities coordinators have just been promoted in a team of 6.
- Rather than a contractor or a service provider you will become the client & part of a top company.
- You'll become part of an outstanding team with a really positive, inclusive culture. You won't be just another number.
- Work in Western Sydney in a single static location, meaning you'll spend less time on the road stuck in traffic.
We're looking for someone that has at least 1-2 years experience in a similar role - either facilities administration of facilities coordination. You can be working for either a Service Provider, Client-side or Contractor side. You should have a great attitude and be driven to progress your career. You will 100% have opportunities to progress your career within Facilities or Asset Management, so a forward thinking career minded individual will suit this position well.
If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity please click apply now, call Luke on 0468 958 529 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's