Facilities Engineer - Data Centers.
|Job Title:||Facilities Engineer - Data Centers.|
|Contact Name:||Luke Thompson|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2021|
Your new company are Australia's premier builder, owner & operator of Data Centers. They've been through a seriously impressive period of growth over the last 12 months, and the next 12 months look to be just as busy. They've attracted top candidates from Australia's leading Building, Services & Facilities Management companies & are looking to expand their Services team.
This is an outstanding opportunity for either an Electrical or Mechanical HVAC Service technician or supervisor to move across from contractor or service provider side to the client side. Day to day you will be;
- Using previous knowledge & experience in a critical facility to manage & coordinate external services contractors who will maintain & repair the data center's mechanical, electrical & fire protection infrastructure.
- Undertake daily site reviews & ensure all infrastructure is operating correctly.
- Providing estimated timelines for repairs & lodging all maintenance service reports.
- Lead Root Cause Analysis reporting of equipment failures with suppliers & contractors.
- Since the company are looking to double in size over the next 12 months, you will have opportunities to progress your career quickly that you won't find elsewhere.
- Rather than a contractor or a service provider you will become the client & part of a top company.
- You'll work on a 4 day on 4 day off roster, giving you more quality time at home with your family.
- Work in Western Sydney in a single static location, meaning you'll spend less time on the road stuck in traffic.
- Receive a generous remuneration of circa $110,000 + super.
- We're looking for someone with a Mechanical HVAC or Electrical trade background with experience servicing & maintaining critical infrastructure assets, ideally within a data center.
- You should be comfortable supervising & coordinating staff, contractors & suppliers.
- In an ideal world you will have experience operating BMS or EMS systems.
- Critical that we have someone with Australian Citizenship & the ability to obtain an NV1 Security clearance.
Follow us on
Job has Expired
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Intermediate Electrical Engineer
$90,000 - $100,000 + super
$100k - $120k + super
Principle Mechanical Engineer
$160,000 - $200,000 package
Up to $115,000 + super
$110,000 + super + vehicle
up to $130k + super + car + LAFHA
Up to $95,000 + super Depending on Experience
Structural Bridge Engineer
$70,000 - $100,000
Senior Civil Engineer
$110,000 - $150,000
Senior Structural Engineer
Up to $135,000 + super