|Job Title:||FIFO Surveyor|
|Salary:||$55 - $65 per hour - 70 hour weeks|
|Contact Name:||Teddy Murphy|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 15:46|
Design & Build are recruiting a role for an Engineering Surveyor on a Mining/Infrastructure Project in WA. This position will be FIFO from Perth.
We are looking for a FIFO Surveyor in WA to work on a 2/2 Roster.
- 12d Intermediate Level.
- Leica / RoadRunner.
- Major mining / infrastructure civil project experience.
- 70 Hours per week - (10.5 hours per day , Monday is 7 hours).
- Project has 6-9 months to run.
- Rate would be between $55 to $70 per hour for surveyors.
- Competitive remuneration packages commensurate with the experience and skills of the successful candidate.
- Opportunity to work on Landmark Resource projects
- Working with a company who invests in it's employees for the Long Term.
- Working with technical specialists on a day to day basis.
Design & Build specialises in recruitment for the Mining, Construction & Engineering industries on a regional and national basis. Design & Build prides itself on only hiring recruitment specialists, finding the right people for the right jobs and doing the right thing by both jobseekers and employers alike.
If you feel your experience matches the person specification please contact Teddy Murphy on 03 8535 3100 / firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.