|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 11:16|
Our client is a national engineering business who are currently experiencing a huge amount of growth across their business. As a result of this growth and pipeline of ongoing projects they have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join their dynamic, friendly office in Sydney!
As a Finance Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Data entry
- Reporting and maintenance of: Cashflow, WIP spreadsheet, BAS, P&L, Balance sheet, End of project review, disciplinary reporting, business performance - budget vs actual etc.
- Sync and reconcile MYOB
- Project cost analysis
- Point of contact for accounts queries
- Liaise with external accountants
To be successful in securing an interview, you must have:
- Extensive experience in a similar position
- Must have advanced Excel experience
- Must have MYOB experience
- Ideally you will be studying or completed CPA
- Strong data analysis and compliance reporting experience
- Good communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 02 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.