|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020|
Our client is a privately owned construction and civil engineering solutions company with a well-established portfolio of projects, based in Western Sydney. You will have a clear progression path way in place and the opportunity to grow an accounts team around you.
As a Finance Manager you will report directly into the Managing Director, working closely with Project Managers and other key stakeholders
Your responsibilities as a Finance Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing- Weekly/fortnightly/monthly
- Month-end, Year-end and internal reporting - GL, budgets & forecast, P&L, BAS returns, and financial statement preparation etc.
- Project costing and reporting
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Monthly management of balance sheet reconciliations and weekly cash flow reports
To be considered for the position of Finance Manager you will have:
- Substantial experience within a similar accounts role
- MUST have Construction or Engineering experience
- CA / CPA qualified
- Ability to communicate complex financial information
- Understanding of SOP practices
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 0405 437 667 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.