|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 16:16|
Our client is a privately owned construction company with a well-established portfolio of projects. They are seeking a standalone Finance Manager to join their in the Eastern Suburbs.
As a Finance Manager you will working closely with the Director, Commercial and General Manager and, Projects and Tendering teams. This is a standalone finance role.
Your responsibilities as a Finance Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting
- Full function Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Payroll processing
- Month-end, Year-end and internal reporting - GL, P&L, BAS statements, and financial statement preparation etc.
- Project costing and reporting
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Monthly management of balance sheet reconciliations and weekly cash flow reports
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Must have experience in a standalone finance manager role
- Ideally you will have experience in a small to medium size company with exposure to the built environment
- CA/CPA qualification
- System implementation / improvement experience
- Strong communication skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Brittney Nielsen on 0405 437 667 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.