|Job Title:||Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Brittney Nielsen|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 05:46|
Our client is a privately owned residential home builder based in Melbourne. They are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team on a full time basis.
- Work life balance - Work from home policy
- Onsite parking and close to public transport
- Be part of the leadership team
- Friendly, inclusive work environment
- Attractive salary and company benefits
As a Finance Manager you will report directly into the Business Manager, and manage a team of 2 finance administrators. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of the leadership team and provide financial insights to key stakeholders.
Your responsibilities as a Finance Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Report and maintenance of: Cashflow, WIP spreadsheet, Business Summary, P&L, Balance sheet, End of project review, business performance - budget vs actual etc.
- Business forecasting and budgeting
- Liaise with external accounts, solicitors, auditors and insurance providers
- Perform KPI reviews
- Annual review and maintenance of business contracts
To be considered for the position of Finance Manager you will have:
- Substantial experience within a Finance Manager / Financial Controller position
- MUST have experience working in a residential home building business
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designandbuildrecruitment
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/design.build.recruit/
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/design-&-build-recruitment/
Check us out on Google: https://bit.ly/2whfDMO
Thanks for your consideration.