|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 05:46|
Our client is a renowned building company based in Sydney who have an excellent reputation in the high rise residential space. They possess an excellent portfolio of high rise residential projects and this year is set to be their biggest yet.
The project is a $25M residential project in the Eastern Suburbs which is approximately half way through the project.
Due to a strong pipeline and current project workload they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Finishes Foreman. You will be responsible for managing the construction of your technical strength package, this will include:
- Scheduling works
- Managing sub contractors and trades
- Manage project budgets and man hours
- Technical support
- A high level of building knowledge, in particular finishes
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour
- Track record of managing the structures package on high rise projects $30m and above
- Highly skilled in HSE and IR
Thanks for your consideration.