|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Denise Kostoulias|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020|
They are looking for an experienced Finishes Foreman with at least 3 years' experience working on a Government project (ideally Health) in Sydney's Western Suburbs.
As the Finishes Foreman you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Site Manager in the handover and commissioning of the projects and ensuring all relevant documents are completed and handed over to the Project Manager
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing sub-contractors to ensure they are adhering to health and safety, quality and fulfilling their role
- Weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- 3+ Years as an experienced as a Finishes Foreman
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes foreman on Commercial projects over $5m
- Strong leadership skills
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with D&B and our clients please contact Denise Kostoulias on (02) 9376 8200 or click apply. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Thanks for your consideration.