|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Ross Breen|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 16:39|
This is an opportunity to work for a young construction company that have 6 current projects and a strong pipeline.
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes or general foreman on medium to high rise high end residential projects in Sydney
- 5 years experience
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety