Finishes Foreman - Aberfeldie
|Job Title:||Finishes Foreman - Aberfeldie|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021|
Role of Finishes Foreman:
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programming and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Maintain positive industrial relations with authorities and unions, resolving any issues in accordance with the client's guidelines.
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Basic understanding of IT programs such as Hammertech
- Collaborative personality willing to work as part of a growing team
- Demonstrable experience as a finishes or general foreman on medium to large commercial projects.
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
- Good understanding of health and safety legislation and requirements, has proven experience of effectively controlling site safety
Billy Marotta on 0420 941 667 or click apply.
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted and your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Follow us on
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$140K - $180K
120,000 - 140,000
$150,000 + Super
Foreman - Eastern Suburbs / Inner West
$80k - $90k+super
$120k - $140K + super
Project Manager - Architecturally Designed homes