Estimator | Luxury Homes & Apartments Builder
|Job Title:||Estimator | Luxury Homes & Apartments Builder|
|Location:||South Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 21:31|
My client is a high-end domestic builder who are a recognised name and known for delivering a top-quality service and product. Their success is due to years spent building up their fantastic reputation.
Their professional and polished image is reflected in the projects they deliver, the office space they work in and through their people. They offer a supportive work hard / play hard team environment with approachable management and collaborative culture.
In this role you would be the sole Estimator and supporting the Project Managers. Only candidates with local proven experience working on architectural domestic projects will be successful.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and documenting amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Completing Estimating take-offs and creating an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Liaising with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes and raising purchase orders.
- Issuing orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensuring construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalising construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
- Liaising closely with and supporting the Project Managers.
- Maintaining job files during the course of construction
- A Diploma of Building or equivalent construction based tertiary qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an Estimator in the High-end Residential space is essential. Exposure to apartments/ townhouses would be an advantage.
- Existing relationships with local suppliers / trades
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- You're attention to detail and accuracy must be second to none
- A team player who is willing to help out on other tasks when needed.
How to Apply
For further information please contact Pippa Rickett on 0434 571 207 or click apply now. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.